Commercial Patio Misting Systems
VAI Mist cooling System with 1000 PSI to 1500 PSI high pressure misting pump and commercial patio misting systems with stainless steel misting nozzles creates a finer mist that evaporates faster, creating an immediate cooling zone with no residual moisture.
VAI’s Mist Cooling System – Stainless steel high pressure misting system combines ultimate performance with aesthetically pleasing appearance to complement any outdoor living space as a patio misting system. For efficient cooling of outdoor areas and maximum effectiveness, a high pressure misting system, commercial patio misting systems is the ideal choice. These misting kits use our industry leading maximum 1500psi pump. Along with specially designed ultrafine misting nozzles, it can reduce the temperature up to 6-12 degrees.
Misting Sytstem Features
- High Pressure Pump Range Capacity : 0.30 LPM, 0.50 LPM, 1 LPM, 2 LPM, 4 LPM, 6 LPM, 8 LPM, and more Capacity.
- Industry Leading 1000 PSI to 1500PSI Mist Pump specifically for Misting application.
- Brass / Stainless Steel Cleanable Mist / Fog Nozzles Orifice Range : 0.10mm to 1.00mm.
- Stainless Steel Pipe line to prevent rust.
- Heavy Duty Industrial Electric Motor Range 0.25 HP to 25 HP.
- Electric Control designed for Misting / Fogging application.
- Cyclic digital Timer, Dry Run Timer, Temperature & Humidity Controllers, Sensors, etc.
- Pressure Switch to protect pump against dry run.
- Pressure Regulating Valve, Built in by pass.
- In Line Solenoid Valve.
- 5, 10, 25 & 50 Micron Commercial Water Filter.
- Durable Enclosure • Outdoor Enclosure.
- Max System expansion up to 500 Nozzles (Requires larger pump).
- Stainless Steel Orifice Ultrafine Misting Nozzles.
- Rigid Stainless Steel Tubing for Push Lock fittings.
- Anti-vibration Rubber Pad.
High pressure misting systems, Commercial Patio Misting Systems, mist cooling, mist cooling misting systems, misting systems, outdoor cooling systems, outdoor misting systems, patio misting systems, fogging systems, high pressure mist fogging systems, mist fogging systems, special effect fogging systems,Evaporative Cooling System, Adiabatic cooling kit, Misting fan, Fogging system in textile, Humadification plant, Dust suppression fogging systems, Dust suppression systems, Mist India.
High pressure misting systems utilize specialized pumps that are of 750 psi, 1000 psi, or 1500 psi. All components used in this system are high pressure rated, such as the tubing, nozzles, and the misting pump. This helps the system work efficiently without any mishaps like cracks in the tubing due to high pressure.
High-pressure misting pumps are used for commercial applications where an ultra-fine mist is required. Many industries rely on the benefits that a high-pressure misting system can provide, including cooling, dust suppression, pest control, and more.